Monday, 25 March 2013

I'm Writing a Blog!


Alright so this is a very new thing for me.  Its Monday night and I’m sitting in my dorm room with nothing to do so I figured why not start a blog. I have no idea if anyone will care about what sort of ridiculous things happen to me but that’s not the point. The point is to have a place where I can share my stories with people who choose to read them. I’m new to this and since this is my first post I guess I should share a little bit about me and my life.

I am a 100% Canadian girl, born and raised in the prairies.  That basically means I apologize for everything whether I need to or not and I love everything country.  Although I am a city girl, I have always thought about what it would be like living in a small town, where everyone knows everyone else.  This probably come from the copious amount of country music I listen to between March and September.

Anyways I will stick more to the basics for now and keep the fun stuff for future posts. 

My life is nothing special.  I don’t live a dangerous, secret or scandalous life.  I am a Kinesiology student and I spend more time watching sports than I do playing them.  I live in a dorm, for the time being, with 3 roommates. We get along well and have some pretty fun times together.  My friends are also great in their own ways and we are all a little bit crazy sometimes. I like to have fun.  My kind of fun usually consists of dancing and singing at the top of my lungs whether I’m in a club or at home alone.  Music has always influenced my thoughts and dreams.  I love musicals.  I play too much bubble speed on facebook. I am a Facebooker, an instagrammer and a pinner, follow me @katileen, and I have a twitter account that I use once every 6 months.  I don’t read much.  I like cheesy movies.  More than anything in the world I believe in love and magic.  I love LOVE .  I’m an only child = independent, but I do take suggestions of others very seriously as well, ultimately I’m going to do what I think is the best thing.  Boys are stupid but I’ve always got one on my mind for one reason or another.  I always have something to say about my hair and how it could be better.  I usually refer to it as “the beast” or “the thing” on my head.  I need to live somewhere with a beach I can sit on year round. I love celebrities aka they are nice to look at and pretend I’m going to marry them (no gossip).  

Mostly I will write about my thoughts and feeling, sometimes events of the days, weeks etc.  I will talk about the new things I am into and the music and movies I love.  I also want to use it as a progress measurement for some goals (like my current work out and hair growth goals) but that wont be the main focus.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think I will follow your blog - and not just because I am your mother! :)

    ReplyDelete