Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Everything I Like: March


When asked what I like and what my favourite things are I can give a different answer depending on the time of year and the different things that are going on in my life.  What I would like to do is create a monthly update on the music, movies, TV shows, celebrities and pin-boards that I am in to.

This month I am coming up on the end of my second year of university.  This means I am about to fight to balance my need to study the fact that I just want everything to be over and go home for the summer.  During this time I usually find a good playlist to study to, a couple of feel good movies and shows and inspirational pin-boards to give my mind a break.

March is when I usually start listening to country music to bring me home and to my childhood.  As the end of the school year approaches, everyone starts getting ready and excited for summer and we all start making our grand summer plans. In my case summer means home and home means 10 days of Stampede to look forward to.  Country music doesn’t only get me through the push to the end of exams, but it get me ready to go when summer comes around. 
Artists: Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Florida Georgia Line, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw
Songs: Cruise – Florida Georgia Line, Take a Little Ride – Jason Aldean, Summer Jam – Jake Owen, Even if it Breaks Your Heart  - Eli Young Band

Recently I have been enjoying cute, feel good movies.  These movies allow me to spend some time with my roommates, get away from my books and notes and have a well deserved laugh.  I usually watch some of my favorite movies that I can sing along to or quote.
Recently Watched: Princess Diaries 1 and 2, Pitch Perfect and She’s the Man

I don’t watch a lot of TV in the summer because I’m not a huge fan of all the reality shows. I don’t really care about the dumb things people do when they are “forced” to live in a house together, who can survive the longest on an island or who is going to be the 20th American Idol.  I do have a few guilty pleasure reality shows that I watch every week.
Reality TV shows: Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor/Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance

When my day is done I find myself on Pinterest.  Because summer is coming, I have been most interested in looking at the newest styles for summer, spring and summer themed nail art, easy summer recipes and fun outdoor summer activities.   I also use my Pinterest to look at some of my favourite celebrities.
Favourite PinsStyleRecipesNail ArtActivities and Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment